What is Sauca Walka’s net worth?
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Source of Wealth||Rapper|
|Date of Birth||June 29, 1990|
|Place of Birth||Houston, Texas, United States|
The Usual Intro
Albert Walker Mondane, commonly known by his industry name Sauce Walka, is a 32-year-old American rapper and songwriter hailing from the streets of Houston. He is known for laying the foundation for modern hip-hop music and his famous diss track towards Drake.
Before the Spotlight
Born on June 29, 1990 to a professional wrestler, Walka grew up in the streets of Texas with his brother Dillon Clemons. His father wrestled with the alias Al Rage Walker. His childhood was full of struggles as he had to live a difficult life after his parent’s divorce due to his mother being a drug addict.
Walka worked at a young age to support his family. During his teens, he was involved in a shooting incident at a concert at the Texas State University; he was sentenced to community service due to his age.
The Journey to Success
Walka made his debut in the music industry in 2007 with the stage name “A-Walk.” Initially, he was part of a rap group called “Mostheard” based out of Houston. In his early years, Walka made music with his childhood friend Saucy Sancho; together, they formed the duo Sauce Twinz.
The two released many mixtapes together, which received a fair amount of success. “Lost in the Sauce” is their most recognized and respected work. Over the years, Walka has put out over 20 mixtapes.
In 2014, Walker founded his label record, The Sauce Factory, commonly abbreviated as TSF. He provided a platform for lesser-known artists to showcase their talent to the public and perform on stage. Sancho Saucy, 5th Ward JP, Peso Peso, Rizzoo Rizzoo, and Rodji Diego are all currently signed with the label.
Walka reached the peak of fame in 2015 when he dissed renowned rapper Drake in his track “Wack 2 Wack.” It accused many Canadian rappers, including Drake, of appropriating the Houston hip-hop rap culture, which offended many rappers, including him.
The Best Moments
- Became viral after releasing “Wack 2 Wack” to diss Drake
- Collaborated with names like A$AP Rocky, Travis Scott, Migos, Chief Keef, and XXXTentacion
- Sauce founded “The Sauce Factory” record label in 2014 to help groom new talent
- Released over 20 mixtapes worldwide till date
The Private Side
Walka leads a very private late. A video of him getting intimate with cam-girl BambiDoe was leaked on the video-sharing platform, OnlyFans.
Walka has a daughter whom he calls Baby Sauce. The mother is yet to be revealed to the public.
Sauce Walka’s Related Video
Famous Quotes of Sauce Walka
- “I’m going to keep rapping because I know I’m not a gang. I know we’re not a gang, I know that I’m a record label, I know that I’m an artist […] I’m not into gang activity or none of that stuff that’s going on, I’m not worried about that, it’s not what’s going on.”
- “Stress awake the evil, now he hittin’ his homeboys for cash. No mask, just settin’ up scenes, he got an acting class.”
- “Y’all need to put y’all money together and get him a new van. If he ever plays with me, I’m a tat his face with a new hand.”
Lessons for Entrepreneurs
Even though the life story of Sauce Walka might be controversial, his rise to the top is truly one of a kind. Here are some inspiring lessons from his life:
- Learn from your mistakes. In his teenage years, Walker fell into bad habits and did some regretful things. He went as far as injuring a person at the Texas University concert by bringing a gun. He learned from his rebellious self and realized there was more to life — he later turned his life around and became completely clean.
- Support your fellows. Walka has been an avid supporter of all his peers and fellows. He went as far as creating his label record to promote and support new talent and his friends. He did the project with a dream to provide a platform to upcoming and aspiring young rappers.
- Follow your dreams. Walka has stated in many interviews that the backlash he initially faced was heart-wrenching, but he never lost hope and said there was nothing people could do to stop him from rapping. He pursued his goal and achieved what he had always wanted to.
The Unusual Stuff
- His nickname in the rap scene is Drip God and Sauce Father.
- In 2009, the rapper was part of the criminal street gang called “Mash Mode.”
- Walka owns many exotic cars, such as the Mercedes Maybach, Mercedes Benz AMG GT63, Bentley Bentayga, Bentley Mulsanne, etc.
- He has accused many Canadian rappers of appropriating the Houston hip-hop culture.
Answering Frequent Questions
What happened to Sauce Walka after the Texas University incident?
Sauce pleaded guilty to shooting at a concert at the Texas State University in 2009. Due to his young age, he only had to serve the community under supervision for a time.
Why did Sauce Walka diss Drake?
Sauce made a diss track called “Wack 2 Wack” towards Canadian rapper Drake because he believed that Drake was appropriating Houston hip-hop culture and was not doing justice to its heritage.
Are Sancho Saucy and Sauce Walka related?
Sancho and Walka together make the Sauce Twinz; however, the pair are not related to each other by blood. They are childhood friends who grew up together and made music collaboratively.
The Closing Remarks
Establishing a net worth of over $3 million and being dubbed as the father of the hip-hop scene, Sauce Walka has established himself as an all-time great and has proven that there is no limit to what you can achieve when you put your mind to it.