What is Pooh Shiesty’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Endorsements, Rapper|
|Date of Birth||November 8, 1999|
|Height||5’8 / 1.72m|
|Place of Birth||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
The Usual Intro
Pooh Shiesty is a professional American rapper. His peculiar stage name, derived from his brother, attracts millions of listeners. Pooh first entered the limelight for his 2020 hit single “Back in Blood.”
Beginning his career in 2019, Pooh Shiesty continues to make ground-breaking success in the music industry. He collaborated with many famous artists that bolstered his reputation as a leading rapper of the 21st century.
Pooh also ventured into the entertainment sector, boasting 1.39 million subscribers on YouTube.
Before the Spotlight
Lontrell Donell Williams Jr. was born on November 8, 1999, in Memphis, Tennessee. Details about his early childhood are unknown. Pooh temporarily lived in Texas for two years. On returning to Memphis, he studied at a summer school for high school graduation.
Pooh had a knack for rapping. His interest was based on becoming an artist. Therefore, he left high school at 18 and devoted his time practicing music.
The Journey to Success
Pooh Shiesty embarked on his journey to stardom in 2019 with the release of his single, “Hell Night,” which featured rapper Big30. Thereafter, he released several singles with music videos, which included “Choppa Talk” and “Day One.”
Shiesty’s breakthrough came in 2020 when he caught the eye of Gucci Mane. He signed to Mane’s record label, 1017 Records, and Atlanta Records in April. With the release of Mane’s single “Still Remember,” Pooh’s popularity soared. Working alongside Gucci Mane gave him better exposure to rapping.
Just after six days, he released the song, “Monday to Sunday” with rappers Lil Baby and Big30, which has over 100 million views to date on YouTube and millions of listeners on Spotify.
In 2021, he achieved another incredible milestone with the release of “Back in Blood,” which featured Lil Durk. The song surpassed 200 million views on YouTube and became his highest-streamed song to date.
The Best Moments
- His mixtape, “Shiest Season,” peaked at No. 3 on US Billboard 200
- Collaborated with Lil Durk on his single, “Should’ve Ducked”
- Released the single “Neighbors”
- Debuted the mixtape, “Shiesty Season: Certifie.”
The Private Side
Pooh Shiesty likes to keep his private life away from the public. According to sources, he is currently single.
Some events in Pooh’s life have made him a controversial figure. In 2020, he was arrested for participating in a shooting in Bay Harbors Island and faced charges of armed robbery, criminal theft, and aggravated assault.
Although he was released on the same day, Shiesty was soon arrested again for being involved in a shooting at a strip club. He is currently facing a 5-year prison sentence.
Pooh Shiesty opens up about King Von death, making Back In Blood with Durk, learning from Gucci Mane | Cigar Talk
Famous Quotes of Pooh Shiesty
Pooh Shiesty has several quotes that will inspire you to pursue your ambitions. Let’s take a look at some of his most influential ones:
- “We just had to find the time. It was well overdue. I wanted to show my whole versatility for fans and give them the full package.”
- “People were riding past me looking, and you could just feel it getting different. Things gotta switch up, can’t go over here no more. I’d be stuck somewhere or dead if I didn’t move different.”
- “I’m still staying down. I ain’t at my peak yet. I ain’t trying to overdo it or any of that other sh*t. I feel like I’m gonna get bigger tomorrow.”
The Social World
Pooh Shiesty formed a formidable social empire with his hard work and constant practice. Here are his social media stats:
- YouTube: 1.4 million subscribers
- Instagram: 3.4 million followers
- Twitter: 360K followers
- Spotify: 5.6 million listeners
- Soundcloud: 322K followers
Lessons for Entrepreneurs
Pooh Shiesty stands as a power figure in the rapping industry. Here are some success lessons we can adopt in our lives:
- Creativity. Being a newcomer to rapping, Pooh knew how competitive the music industry has gotten. He re-invented himself by producing unique and melodic rap beats that made him stand out from his competitors.
- Keep Your Head High. Did you know it took Pooh many years to gain mainstream success? Always remember that one failure never defines a person’s whole career. Pooh faced several setbacks in his life, but he never gave up hope.
- Be Passionate. At the age of 18, Shiesty developed a strong passion and love for music. He devoted his time towards perfecting his rapping style and developing stand-out rap verses.
- Education Is Not Everything. Education does play a role in grooming and boosting your self-confidence, but it can never define your talent and capabilities. Pooh shows us that even without a high school degree, you can achieve great things in life.
The Unusual Stuff
Here are some interesting facts about Pooh Shiesty that we bet you didn’t know of:
- He was inspired to start rapping from Kodak Black and Chief Keef.
- Drake consoled Pooh when his brother passed away from brain cancer.
- Gucci Mane gifted him a Grand Cherokee Trackhawk.
- He has his own merchandise store where he sells T-shirts, hoodies, etc.
Answering Frequent Questions
Why is Pooh Shiesty named that?
The name comes from his brother. He used to be called “Mr. Pooh” since his childhood. He later added “Shiesty” to his name which defined his lifestyle.
How many fans does Pooh Shiesty have?
Currently, he has 1.4 million subscribers on YouTube and 6 million active listeners on Spotify.
How many platinums does Pooh Shiesty have?
On the one year anniversary of SHIESTY SEASON, Pooh Shiesty celebrated it by publicly revealing that he has received four platinum certifications by the RIAA.
The Closing Remarks
Starting out young, Pooh has been making huge waves in the entertainment and music industry. Through his hard work and persistence, he now stands as an exemplary figure and DJs all across the world are playing his music. However, his journey to stardom and mainstream success has just started.