What is Piper Rockelle’s net worth?
|Net worth||$2 million|
|Source of Wealth||Singer / Actress / YouTuber|
|Date of Birth||August 21, 2007|
|Height||4’11 (150 cm)|
|Place of Birth||Georgia, United States of America|
|Partner||Lev Cameron Khmelev|
The Usual Intro
Piper Rockelle is an internet personality and popular YouTube star. At the age of 15, she is one of America’s most well-known influencers with millions of followers on Instagram and TikTok.
The content creator became well-known to the public in 2011 and soon started her own YouTube channel. From her earliest videos involving various DIY projects to videos revolving around her family and friends, Piper Rockelle is part of a new generation of teenage celebrities.
Before the Spotlight
Piper Rockelle was born on August 21, 2007, in Georgia and was raised by a single mother. Not much is known about Piper Rockelle’s father and her early life, but her mother’s name is Tiffany Rockelle. Piper and her mother run a shelter for cats and have taken in more than 100 rescues.
The Journey to Success
Rockelle started posting videos on her YouTube channel in 2016 when she was just ten years old. Her earliest videos mainly involved challenges and collaborations with other YouTubers.
Some of her earliest collaborations with Logan Paul brought her millions of views. Most of her videos involve her friends or family going on trips, doing challenges, and arts and crafts. Most of the videos on her YouTube channel have upward of a few million views.
From 2016 to 2017, Rockelle began posting on Musical.ly, the app that eventually transformed into TikTok. Aside from her YouTube career, Rockelle also starred in a Brat TV web series called “Mani”. The series follows the life and adventures of a nanny (portrayed by Lawrence Wayne Curry) and the child they babysit (portrayed by Piper Rockelle). Rockelle appeared in the first three seasons of the show from 2017 to 2018 and then shifted her focus to her YouTube channel.
In 2018, Rockelle appeared in an unscripted reality series titled “Piperazzi.” The series follows Rockelle’s adventures as she pursues a career in entertainment in Los Angeles. Currently, Rockelle’s videos feature her boyfriend and her group of friends and involve pranks, challenges, and vlogs.
Aside from her YouTube career, Rockelle has also released a few singles. Her most well-known single to date Treat Myself was released in November 2019. Since then, she has also released a few more songs like Yesterday, Butterflies, and Sidewalk. Her music is also very popular among her fans and the music videos have anywhere from 30 to 40 million views.
In addition to earning from her YouTube channel, Piper Rockelle also runs her merchandise store called Bby. The store features various items of clothing like crop tops, T-shirts, hoodies, and various accessories.
The Best Moments
- Piper Rockelle has collaborated with various well-known YouTubers such as Logan Paul, BrosNacion, and The Royalty Family.
- Many of Rockelle’s YouTube videos have millions of views. This accumulates to billions in total.
- Piper’s singles Treat Myself and Butterflies each have 37 million views on YouTube.
- Rockelle has appeared in the television series Chicken Girls in 2018.
The Private Side
Rockelle is currently dating the well-known dancer and YouTube star Lev Cameron Khmelev. The pair went public with their relationship on Valentine’s Day in 2020 when they posted photos together. Since then, Lev regularly makes a cameo in Piper’s YouTube videos and the pair often post photos together.
Before Lev, Piper dated the YouTube star and musician Gavin Magnus. It is unclear when the pair started dating or when they broke up, but Piper refers to him as her ex-boyfriend in her YouTube videos. The pair are still friends and Piper supports Gavin’s music career by often appearing in his music videos.
In 2021, Pink tweeted about Rockelle posting pictures of herself in a bikini claiming she was being exploited by her parents. Pink raised her concerns regarding the sexualization of teenagers like Rockelle, saying “How many kids like Piper Rockelle are being exploited by their parents? And at what point do the rest of us say … ‘this isn’t okay for a 13 yr old to be posing in a bikini whilst her MOTHER takes the photo?!?!’”
Piper and her mother reportedly responded to Pink’s comments by saying, “Pictures of teenagers in bikinis having fun are not sexual. They’re only sexual if you view us that way.”
Piper Rockelle’s Related YouTube Video
Giant HOCUS POCUS Movie In Real Life For 24 Hours 🎃 | Piper Rockelle
Famous Quotes by Piper Rockelle
- “I work a lot and sometimes it’s important to just take a moment and be good to myself. Everyone should treat themselves!”
- “Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande are definitely two of my influences.”
- “I love the support of my fans because these always get me through any rough times. They are really the most amazing people. I appreciate so much how they care about me and each other.”
Lessons for Entrepreneurs
- Be Yourself: Piper is very open about her life with her viewers. She doesn’t shy away from being herself in front of the camera. That is why she has so many fans who enjoy her content.
- Branch Out: Instead of relying on her YouTube channel, Piper has built multiple sources of income. Her merchandise store and music career are also responsible for her success.
- Stay Humble: Despite being a renowned social media star, Piper always looks for opportunities to be grateful to her fans, friends, and family.
The Unusual Stuff
- Piper Rockelle has competed in various beauty pageants.
- Rockelle has an Instagram account for her pug, Frank Pugan, which has over 830K followers.
- Piper was raised by a single mother who fully supports her YouTube career.
- She once bought a house for a man named Ludek in Bombay Beach.
Answering Frequent Questions
How old is Piper Rockelle?
She turned 15 years old on the 21st of August, 2021
Is Piper Rockelle rich?
Piper has a net worth of $2 million and earns through various sources like her YouTube channel and merchandise.
Who appears in Piper’s videos?
Her videos feature her friends and her boyfriend. They all have their own YouTube channels and are internet celebrities just like Rockelle.