What is NLE Choppa’s net worth?
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Source of Wealth||Rapper|
|Date of Birth||November 1, 2002|
|Height||6 ft 1 inch|
|Place of Birth||Memphis, Tennessee|
The Usual Intro
NLE Choppa is an American rapper and songwriter born in Memphis, Tennessee. His breakthrough came from his 2019 single, Shotta Flow, which was certified by the Recording Industry Association of America. Choppa’s net worth is estimated to be $3 million.
Before the Spotlight
NLE Choppa was born Bryson Lashun Potts on November 1, 2002, to an African-American father and Angela Ellis Potts, a Jamaican. He grew up in Memphis, Tennessee, in the Parkway Village area, attending Cordova High School, though he was not very passionate about education.
He developed an interest in playing basketball while in school. At the age of 14, he began freestyling in the company of his childhood friends. A year later, he released his debut song, No Love Anthem, using the stage name YNR Choppa.
The Journey to Success
Choppa’s career began at the age of 15 when he released his first song, No Love Anthem. However, his career took shape when he released Shotta Flow in January 2019, which gained over 300k views on YouTube within a few weeks of its release.
The hit collected 10 million views in a month, making Choppa an internet sensation. American online magazine, Pitchfork, praised the song and declared it the magazine’s Song of the Day. It was also certified by RIAA.
Choppa made a sequel to Shotta Flow, which he named Shotta Flow Pt. 2, in February 2019. The sequel attained 20 million views on YouTube in two months from the date of its release. His rising success sparked a bidding feud with top recording labels.
Choppa featured in Juvenile and Birdman’s 2019 song Dreams, from the album Just Another Gangsta. In April 2019, he featured in Smokepurpp’s song, Dance, from the album BLO: The Movie. He worked with ATL Jacob to release a song titled Blocc is Hot, which he made as a tribute to his favorite rapper, Lil Wayne.
He debuted at a music festival at Beale Street Music Festival in May 2019. His performance attracted positive reviews from critics, notably Bob Mehr, who predicted more memorable Memphis moments in Choppa’s career.
The Best Moments
Some highlights of Choppa’s career include; –
- No Love Anthem (Song, 2018)
- Appeared in a music video, No Chorus Pt. 3
- Released his breakout single, Shotta Flow in 2019
- Released Shotta Flow Pt. 2
- Collaborated with Juvenile and Birdman in the song Dreams
- Released a tribute song to Lil Wayne, Blocc is Hot in 2019
- First music festival performance at Beale Street Music Festival in May 2019
The Private Side
Choppa became a YouTube sensation in 2019 when his song Shotta Flow collected 10 million votes in just a month. His YouTube channel, which he created on January 27, 2018, has over 5.4 million subscribers as of today. He is also known for his dancing skills, often posted on his Instagram page.
Choppa is close to his manager and mother, Angela Ellis Potts, who is also a popular figure on Instagram, where she has thousands of followers. Through his NLE brand, he operates an online store selling clothing and phone cases. His dream is to make NLE one of the most popular brands in America.
NLE Choppa’s Related YouTube Video
RIDING THE WORLD’S BIGGEST ROLLERCOASTERS!!!! (IN FINLAND)
Famous Quotes of NLE Choppa
- “Whatever is out of the element that I don’t do is a no for me. I’m not going to let anybody force me to do anything, I ain’t going to look at no money to do it. That ain’t me. I don’t care how much you paying me, or what you say. None of that.” – NLE Choppa
- “Before it happened. When I looked at the video that they recorded, I’m like, “Man this is crazy. This is like the exact same vision I had, like in a dream I kept having, that I chase,” you know what I’m saying? I pretty much envisioned all this, for sure.” – NLE Choppa
- “I’m handling it well. I already had a lot of maturities, because I’ve been through a lot. I’ve been through a lot more than what an average 16-year-old goes through. I already just had maturity. It wasn’t any more playing, for real now. This business is serious. I had to cut it all the way up, tight.” – NLE Choppa
- “Really in my music, you ain’t going to learn too much, but just how to do violence. But if you’re talking to me, you just learn from me that being yourself is the best way to be. Be you. You ain’t got to the front for nobody, the cap for nobody, none of that. Be yourself. It’ll take you far.” – NLE Choppa
The Social World
Here are the social media stats of NLE Choppa:
Lessons for Entrepreneurs
Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get yourself where you want to go, no one else. Accept mistakes and move on.
2. Prove your true potential
Never hide; come out and show the world your full potential. Age should never limit your dreams.
3. Always remain focused
Keep your eyes on your goals. Let hearsay from your competitors not derail your career path.
The Unusual Stuff
Here are some interesting facts about Choppa; –
- Little is known about his father.
- His mother has been managing his career.
- He has a daughter named Clover Brylie Potts with his ex-girlfriend Mariah.
- His song, Shotta Flow, gained 10 million views on YouTube in one month.
Answering Frequent Questions
Is Choppa married?
Choppa is not married yet; he was dating Mariah but has been single since the relationship ended.
What is NLE Choppa’s net worth?
Choppa has a successful career; his net worth is estimated to be $3 million.
Who is Choppa’s manager?
Angela Potts, his mother, has managed him since he began his music career.
The Closing Remarks
NLE Choppa is the stage name of the American rapper, songwriter, and YouTube influencer Bryson Lashun Potts. He is best known for his 2019 breakout single ‘Shotta Flow’, which went viral on the internet. As of July 2022, NLE Choppa’s net worth is estimated to be about $3 Million.