What is Manny Khoshbin’s net worth?
|Net worth||$80 million|
|Source of Wealth||Entrepreneur / Coach / Real-Estate Mogul|
|Date of Birth||January 14, 1971|
|Height||5’9” (175 cm)|
|Place of Birth||Iran|
|Partner||Leyla Milani (m. 2011)|
The Usual Intro
Manuchehr Khoshbin is an American entrepreneur and real-estate mogul who has his own successful YouTube channel and courses offered online. He is the president and CEO of the Khoshbin Company, a real-estate company he runs from Irvine, California.
The businessman is also the founder of the Contrarian Academy, a collection of services offered to help investors make the best financial investments when it comes to real estate in today’s property market. Khoshbin’s YouTube channel has over 1 million subscribers and he gets hundreds of thousands of views per video. The YouTuber is also a finance coach, who helps people make better investments.
Before the Spotlight
Khoshbin was born in Iran on January 14, 1971, but his family relocated to the United States when he turned 14 due to the war in Iran at the time. It took him a while to get to the United States but upon his arrival, he had to work a low-paying job for a while. The struggling soon-to-be salesman took up a job selling candy for a while before he was able to truly explore his real calling — real estate investment.
Even though his first few attempts at building a business went bust, Manny never gave up. The entrepreneur took a chance and ended up owning his own mortgage company. In 1992, he acquired his real estate license and got to work. His business soon began to pick up and Khoshbin started making a name for himself.
The Journey to Success
Khoshbin’s private real estate firm, the Khoshbin Company, has property and holdings all across the USA. His professional career is defined by the ups and downs during his long tenure as a struggling businessman. The entrepreneur learned what to invest in on the open market through trial and error, and that experience ended up being valuable for him.
His main YouTube channel, the one he made in 2015 shows off his exor bitant wealth and expensive cars. Whilst his second channel, which has over 90K subscribers, features success lessons from the man himself. The content on his channels is meant to inspire and educate his viewers, according to the YouTuber. His main message regarding success is “NEVER. GIVE. UP.”
The businessman is also an author and has his own book, Manny Khoshbin’s Contrarian Playbook. His mentorship courses mainly focus on advanced commercial investments and help investors navigate through the open market. Contrarian Academy offers the services a hopeful budding entrepreneur would need to navigate the market and buy something of worthwhile value.
The Private Side
There’s not really much information on Khoshbin’s personal life beyond the snippets he’s shared on his YouTube channels. He married the Canadian-American model and TV host, Leyla Milani, and has two children with her.
He owns a collection of luxury cars and has some property to his name. In fact, collecting super-expensive cars is a legitimate hobby for the YouTuber. He is very passionate about it and features his new additions frequently on his main channel.
Manny Khoshbin’s Related YouTube Video:
MANNY KHOSHBIN: From Homeless To $250 Million Real Estate Mogul & Luxury Car Collector, He made it!
Famous Quotes of Manny Khoshbin
- “Average goal-setting techniques create average results. Set goals that you can 100 percent commit to each year. Then stick to them. This is the part where you need to be stubborn and stay the course! If you ever think of giving up, return to those one-, two-, five-, 10- and 20-year goals. You’ll remind yourself of why you started this uncommon journey in the first place.”
- “When I bought my first two apartment buildings in Long Beach, I made over thirty-five offers before those two were accepted! This is an extreme example, but illustrates the importance of casting a broad net when it comes to writing offers.”
- “The three key components of due diligence are property inspections (including ALTA surveys and other reports), tenant interviews, and the collection and analysis of the seller’s current financials.”
Lessons for Entrepreneurs
- Don’t Give Up: Plans can fall apart rather quickly, and it might seem like you’re destined for failure. Khoshbin’s life is a series of misfortunes that led up to him becoming one of the most successful individuals working on real estate online. All he had to do was keep trying.
- Be Yourself: Don’t hesitate when it comes to being unique with what you plan to offer other people, even if the services deviate from what you’re used to providing. Khoshbin profited off of his expertise by providing coaching and consultation services online, whilst running his own successful YouTube channel.
The Unusual Stuff
- His first business of buying a petrol station left him bankrupt after it turned out to be a hoax.
- Manny’s first car was a 1983 Honda Accord that he purchased for $5,000.
- He owns 9 Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclarens, just one of which sells for over $500,000 on auctions.
- Manny bought a Koenigsegg Agera RS for $2.2 million and sold it for $4.1 million just six months later at a profit.
Answering Frequent Questions
How does Manny Khoshbin make money?
He’s authored several books and has two very successful YouTube channels. His courses and financial services bring in a lot of revenue for Khoshbin.
Who is Leyla Milani Khoshbin?
Leyla Milani is the wife of Manny Khoshbin and a retired actress who was also a model during her brief career. She’s also the co-owner of a line of beauty products under the Hairtamin label.
Where did Manny Khoshbin grow up?
He grew up in Orange County and his family arrived there when he was only 14. The future retail mogul ended up dropping out of college because he felt he could achieve more by working on his career early.