What is Liver King’s net worth?
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Social Media, Supplement Line, Sponsorships|
|Date of Birth||1977|
|Height||5’7 / 170cm|
|Place of Birth||US|
The Usual Intro
Liver King is an American social media influencer known for his muscular physique and consuming an extreme and unorthodox meat-based diet. Clips of him eating absurd foods such as raw liver and bull testicles have set him apart from other fitness-based influencers and garnered him a massive fan following. His workout routines are typically old-fashioned but compensate with a high level of challenge and intensity.
Before the Spotlight
Brian Johnson was born in 1977 in Austin, Texas. His exact date of birth remains unconfirmed. Johnson actually used to be skinny as a child. The untimely death of his father left him weak and vulnerable. He moved with his mother to San Antonio shortly after his father’s demise.
After being bullied for his physique, King started bodybuilding on the advice of one of his mother’s boyfriends. He received a positive social response from his peers and decided to pursue it professionally. King graduated with a degree in chemistry from Texas Tech University but opted not to proceed with his education any further.
The Journey to Success
King’s career as a social media influencer began in 2021. He started posting on Tiktok and saw a positive response almost instantaneously. He had assistance from a proper social media consulting firm, which likely contributed to his strong start.
King’s most popular social media content includes clips of him devouring large quantities of raw meat. After establishing a dominant standing on TikTok, other social media platforms like Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter soon followed suit. His stats are quite impressive, considering he’s been active for a year.
While his social identity is his source of fame, his bodybuilding supplements company “Ancestral Supplements” contribute the most to his million-dollar net worth. He also derives income from sponsorships and endorsements like other social media influencers.
The Best Moments
- Started TikTok in 2021
- Made a guest appearance on ep. 325 of the Impaulsive podcast
- Created the “Nine Ancestral Tenets”
- Recently hit 3 million followers on TikTok
The Private Side
King met his wife, Barbara, in 2004 while snowboarding. She was working as a dentist at the time and helped King launch his supplement line. The pair have two children who frequently appear in King’s social media posts and are called the “Savage Liver Boys.”
King first turned to ancestral living and natural meat-based diets after one of his sons suffered a medical emergency.
Liver King’s Related YouTube Video
Famous Quotes of Liver King
Liver King has been very expressive about his thoughts on Veganism. Here are some of his most famous quotes regarding the growing movement:
- “There’s only one way I’m coming into contact with the Beyond Meat patty. That’s with a rifle in my hand, shooting the beefless beef and its health halo into the…Wait for it…Beyond.”
- “If you’re a vegan dominating life, thriving w/ robust energy, drive, mental acuity and free of low manhood, cavities, depression, anxiety, infertility, autoimmune and chronic disease, then stay the course and keep kicking ass!”
- “If you continue to struggle, try some good ‘ol fashioned Liver (raw or cooked) and let there be light!”
The Social World
Below are Liver King’s official social media handles and respective stats:
- Instagram: 1.6 million followers
- Youtube: 150K subscribers
- Facebook: 217K followers
- Tiktok: 3 million followers
Lessons for Entrepreneurs
Some lessons we can learn from one of the most famous bodybuilders of today.
- Your physique matters. A well-built physique stands for more than just your strength. It’s no secret that King’s impressive physique contributes greatly to his entrepreneurial success.
- Fix your diet. The Liver King truly embodies the proverb, “You are what you eat.” Unfortunately, modern-day foods aren’t the healthiest, so it’s worth taking some time to plan out a diet.
- Innovate to succeed. Even though YouTube is filled with bodybuilders with their own gimmicks, The Liver King went above and beyond to create his own unique identity. Find a gap in the market and fulfill it.
- Old is gold. There is wisdom in the sayings and teachings of our ancestors. Even though eating raw meat is extremely risky, Liver King does prove how a proper diet can help you gain muscle.
The Unusual Stuff
Here are some interesting facts about Liver King that might be new to you:
- A reputable Youtube channel claimed that The Liver King earns upwards of $100 million a year.
- King owns two Doberman dogs.
- King’s wife, Barbara Johnson, is known as the “Liver Queen.”
- King weight is estimated to be around 86 kg, most of which is evidently muscle mass.
- King doesn’t allow any mobile phones in his bedroom. He also has curtains set up to keep radio waves outside.
Answering Frequent Questions
Is Liver King’s physique natural or enhanced?
There’s no conclusive evidence for either case, but some fitness experts have stated their suspicions over his almost superhuman physique.
What did Joe Rogan say about Liver King?
Famous podcaster Joe Rogan voiced his disagreement with the claim that Liver King has a natural physique. He even went as far as to call Liver King’s personal branding “gimmicky.”
Where does the Liver King live?
King currently resides in an 8,300 sq. ft. mansion in Austin, Texas.
The Closing Remarks
Brian Johnson is an influencer-entrepreneur who stepped foot in the social media game in 2021 and completely blew up. He’s one of the leading figures in the fitness industry today but has carved for himself an identity like no other.
He’s been the subject of great online scrutiny and criticism by vegan and health activists who consider his dietary practices unsafe and unethical. The big guy, however, stays true to his craft.