What is Khloe Kardashian’s net worth?
|Net Worth||$50 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Television Personality, Model, Socialite|
|Date of Birth||June 27, 1984|
|Height||1.78 m (5’10”)|
|Place of Birth||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Partner||Lamar Odom (m. 2009; div. 2016)|
The Usual Intro
Khloe Kardashian is an American television star, model, and outgoing socialite who belongs to the world-famous Kardashian family. Being a Kardashian, she starred in her family’s reality TV show, “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
Since then, she has made various TV appearances. Khloe is also a globally-recognized fashion icon with numerous business endeavors in the fashion industry. As a model and fitness enthusiast, she also documents her fitness journey online and in her docu-series.
Before the Spotlight
Khloe Kardashian was born on July 27, 1984, in Los Angeles, California, USA. She is the daughter of Kris and Robert Kardashian. She has two sisters, Kim and Kourtney, and a brother, Rob. She also has two half-sisters, Kendall and Kylie, from when her mother married the Olympic winner, Caitlyn Jenner. Her father was under the spotlight as football player O.J. Simpson’s defense attorney in a murder case.
Khloe changed schools multiple times and ended up being home-schooled because she couldn’t fit in. She graduated with an honor’s degree at 17. In 2001, she was the victim of a severe car accident, resulting in traumatic brain damage and long-term amnesia. At 18, Her father tragically passed away due to esophageal cancer.
The Journey to Success
After Kim’s sex-tape scandal in 2007, the Kardashain family garnered a lot of attention and created a reality TV show called “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” The series’ success led to several spin-offs like “Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami” and “Khloe & Lamar,” both airing in 2011.
While in Miami, Khloe and Kourtney established their store called D-A-S-H. Khloe also started a weekly talk show with WHYI-FM. She has made a cameo in the show “90210” and appeared in one of PETA’s campaigns. In 2012, she was a co-host for the show “The X Factor.” Khloe partook in the show “The Celebrity Apprentice” but was fired by Donald Trump, ranking 10th out of 16 candidates. She also appeared in the comedy show “Punk’d,” along with Miley Cyrus and Kelly Osborne.
Khloe’s fame got her countless brand endorsement on her social media posts. She has collaborated on several products such as a teeth whitening pen, cosmetics, jewelry, a fake tan, and several fragrances with her family and her then-husband. Khloe has worked as a co-author for her family’s books “Kardashian Konfidential” and “Dollhouse.” She released her book, “Strong Looks Better Naked,” which became a New York Times best seller.
Her innumerable collaborative clothing lines have brought her great success. An example is her clothing line, Good American, with Emma Grede, which had $1 Million worth of sales on the first day. Recently, she was appointed as the brand ambassador and co-owner of the Kiwi collagen supplement company, Dose & Co.
The Best Moments
- “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” show (2007-2021)
- “Strong Looks Better Naked” book (2015)
- 3-time People’s Choice award winner
- 4-time Teen’s Choice award winner
- Good American clothing line (2016)
- “Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian” (2017-present)
- Appointed as the brand ambassador and co-owner of the company Dose & Co. (2020)
The Private Side
In 2008, Khloe dated Rashad McCants, a basketball player. After they split, she married another basket player, Lamar Odom, in 2009. They reportedly met at a party hosted by Odom’s teammate. She adopted a pet dog with her husband.
After months of tension, Khloe filed for divorce in 2015 and legal restoration of her name, which she previously changed to Khloe Kardashian Odom. Odom’s sudden hospitalization due to a four-day coma led to Khloe rescinding her divorce petition. The divorce ultimately took place in 2016.
She then dated French Montana, and later, James Harden. She had a daughter with basket player Tristan Thompson in 2016. The couple never married and broke up when it was discovered that Tristan cheated on Khloe during her pregnancy.
Due to her car accident, Khloe has suffered from migraines ever since childhood. She was also the victim of the COVID-19 pandemic twice, along with her daughter.
Khloe is a devout Christian who loves attending church. She is named the godmother of her niece, North West. She is an activist at heart and speaks publicly about the Armenian genocide. She participated in a memorial for the victims in Armenia.
Khloe has faced several legal complications, including getting arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol. She got named in a $5 Million class-action lawsuit along with her sisters for a company she endorsed called QuikTrim.
Khloe Kardashian’s Related YouTube Video
The Stunning Journey Of Khloe Kardashian
Famous Quotes of Khloe Kardashian
- “We all have to start somewhere, and doing something is better than nothing at all. Start small so you don’t get discouraged and give up. Remember it is all about consistency.”
- “I don’t believe in revenge. When people are bullies it’s because of a deeper-rooted issue – either their family life is tough or they’re being bullied by someone bigger than they are.”
- “I just think that knowing about your body at any age, whether it’s educating yourself on fertility, getting mammograms, going through puberty – whatever it may be, is really important. I just really encourage women empowerment and being comfortable talking about these issues.”
The Social World
- Instagram: 258 Million followers
- Twitter: 30.1 Million followers
- Facebook: 24 Million followers
- Snapchat: 16.5 Million subscribers
- YouTube: 706K subscribers
Lessons for Entrepreneurs
- Spread love, not hate. As someone who was overweight in the past, Khloe faced a lot of negative remarks. Instead of getting depressed, she found motivation in words and adopted a healthy life. Revenge and getting mad is never the solution.
- Have no regrets in life. Khloe preaches the importance of taking inspiration and learning from your past mistakes. Mistakes do not repeat themselves if you pay attention.
- Consistency is essential. As a successful businesswoman, Khloe exclaims how taking the first step is important, no matter how small. It is the consistency in your work ethic that makes you successful.
The Unusual Stuff
- In 2021, Khloe held the first tournament of the game Candy Crush Saga.
- Khloe reads her Christian devotional book daily to her “glam squad.”
- She got her first tattoo above her waist at the age of 16.
- Khloe credits an app called “Facetune” and her make-up artist for making her look better in pictures.
Answering Frequent Questions
Is Khloe Kardashian single?
After her heart wrenching break up with Tristan Thompson, Khloe has not dated anyone and is raising her daughter alone.
Is Khloe Kardashian an alcoholic?
Following Khloe’s arrest for driving under influence, she attended a rehab program for alcoholics. However, she has still not become fully sober.
Did Khloe Kardashian have plastic surgery?
There is a lot of speculation about Khloe’s weight loss and overall transformation. Still, Khloe denies all allegations of her getting any surgery.
The Closing Remarks
Amongst the Kardashians, Khloe is the most outspoken one and is never afraid to share her thoughts. She has an acute business mindset, which she utilized to build her social media empire along with her impactful footing in the fashion industry. Her contributions to the Armenian cause make her stand out. She is an inspiration due to her relentless efforts to achieve a better and healthy life.
Featured image credit: Kathy Hutchins / Shutterstock.com