What is Kathy Hilton’s net worth?
|Net worth||$350 million|
|Source of Wealth||Socialite / Actress / Fashion Designer|
|Date of Birth||March 13, 1959|
|Height||5’ 6” (167 cm)|
|Place of Birth||Manhattan, New York City, New York|
|Partner||Richard Hilton (m. 1979)|
The Usual Intro
Kathy Hilton, whose actual name is Kathleen Elizabeth Hilton, is the mother of the famous heiress Paris Hilton and her other siblings. She belongs to the prestigious Hilton Family who boast an impressive amount of wealth and status. They formerly owned the largest chain of luxury hotels, Hilton Hotels, until it was sold to the Blackstone Group in 2007 for $26 billion. She is an entrepreneur who has worked on her passions and career for decades.
Kathy has never been one to shy away from a camera and has occupied roles on television as an actress and a presenter. She has been featured on multiple TV shows and some hit movies. The actress is a natural on-stage and blends in with any theme.
Before the Spotlight
Kathy Hilton was born on March 13, 1959, in New York City. She was a popular child actress during her youth and made her debut working on minor roles for big productions. She eventually ended up attending Montclair College Preparatory School, a school where she met the “King of Pop” Michael Jackson.
They reportedly became best friends during her time in Los Angeles. Her father was of Italian descent and her mother was from Ireland. She is the daughter of Larry Aavanzino, a media personality, and Kathleen Mary.
Hilton put her acting career on hold during the late 70s and decided to pursue her own interests by opening her own antiques and gifts store on Sunset Plaza. She also launched her own line of skincare products and perfumes and became a prominent fashion designer.
The Journey to Success
Throughout her career, Hilton has only cared about her own self-fulfillment rather than the amount of money her ventures would bring in. She made appearances on TV shows like Family Affairs and Happy Days. One of her most prolific roles was Robin Silverton from Bewitched. She was also featured in the movie, The Dark, which shows her character Shelly Warner falling prey to an alien werewolf in blue jeans.
The actress branched out and focused on her other talents, like her keen eye for fashion. She started her own line of designer clothes and her own fragrance which was well received. Hilton is also a talented entrepreneur who is not afraid of taking risks as well as a very prominent socialite.
The celebrity is well-known for her philanthropy and is a huge asset to the Make a Wish Foundation. The actress loves children and donates to causes quite frequently. Her work both on-screen and off has attracted a large number of fans for her.
The Private Side
Hilton is a sweet and well-organized person who enjoys decorating and designing during her free time. Her interests include decorating knick-knacks, flower arranging, and crafting items to express her artistic self. She enjoys traveling during her leisure time and participates in a lot of social events.
She has five half-siblings from her stepmother’s side and is also the mother of four children herself. Two of her half-siblings are actresses themselves who have also made appearances on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Kathy Hilton’s Related YouTube Video
Inside Kathy Hilton’s Dazzling Holiday Home | Open Door | Architectural Digest
Famous Quotes of Kathy Hilton
- “As a mother, there are often times you wish your daughters would wear a few more clothes. Or at least different ones. But there’s really no point in saying, ‘You’re not going out in that’ because they’ll do it anyway.”
- “The term ‘socialite’ makes me feel pretty uncomfortable. To me, those are the women who get dressed up and go from party to party. That’s all they do.”
- “I guess everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame, and they want to be heard, and they wanna talk and chat, and I see people at parties doing this and I think to myself, ‘What are you doing?’”
Lessons for Entrepreneurs
- Money Isn’t Everything: Even though you may enjoy a life of luxury, that’s not going to guarantee you any purpose or happiness. Hilton chose to reject her life of privilege and made efforts to work and fulfill her dreams.
- Aspire To Be Better: Be daring enough to dream and ready to fight tooth and nail during adversities. Hilton used all of her talents to her advantage and that’s what kept her name relevant over the years. She’s monetized her hobbies and used her success to do good for the world through charities and fundraising events.
- Know When To Stop: Never let your situation decide for you, be confident and take risks. Hilton retired from child acting knowing just how negatively it was going to be perceived but she did it anyway. She focused on herself instead and still managed to stay relatively successful.
The Unusual Stuff
- She’s the mother of Nicky Hilton, a popular fashion designer.
- Kathy met her soon-to-be husband during her years at high school. They fell in love while they were only 15 years old.
- When Hilton joined the cast for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, she was an instant fan favorite with some viewers claiming she should’ve joined the show sooner.
- She has a pet dog named Mota, who’s a small but cute German Shepherd.
Answering Frequent Questions
What charities does Kathy Hilton normally donate to?
Kathy donates to and supports the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Starlight Children’s Foundation, the Los Angeles Mission, and the United Service Organization. She has even won an award for her philanthropic efforts.
What shows did Kathy Hilton make an appearance on?
Some of her prominent appearances on television shows includ Happy Days, The Rockford Files, and The Young and the Restless.
What are the names of Kathy Hilton’s children?
Kathy had four kids with Richard, and their names are Paris, Nicky, Barron Nicholas, and Conrad Hughes Hilton.
The Closing Remarks
Kathy Hilton is a down-to-earth celebrity who has made a name for herself in the entertainment industry. Her consistent efforts to do good and her wholesome personality draw people in. She’s still a prominent socialite who’s managed to keep herself relevant regardless of how times have changed. She continues to push the envelope, pursues her interests confidently, and spread positivity.