What is Jordan McGraw’s Net Worth?
Have you been wondering what Jordan McGraw’s net worth is? If so, you’re in the right place. Read on to find out all there is to know about this famous musician.
|Net Worth||$30 million|
|Source of Wealth||Musician|
|Date of Birth||October 21, 1986|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Place of Birth||Wichita County, TX|
The Usual Intro
Jordan McGraw is an American musician who started his career in the band Hundred Handed. He’s the youngest son of Dr. Phil McGraw, the American TV personality and psychologist.
The band’s first single, “Love Me Like the Weekend,” was McGraw’s ticket to fame. Being the son of a prevalent television personality, McGraw has made numerous appearances on TV shows. He has successfully channeled his family’s fame into his musical career. Currently, Jordan McGraw’s net worth is approximately $20 million, with an annual income of around $3 million.
Before the Spotlight
Jordan McGraw was born in Los Angeles, California, in 1986, to Dr. Phil, a famous television personality, and Robin McGraw, an author. McGraw led a lavish lifestyle in his youth that he maintained into adulthood.
He has a brother, Jay McGraw, a known TV writer and producer. His family is of Northern Irish descent. Both the brothers always planned to follow in their father’s footsteps and be as successful as him while following their individual passions.
McGraw grew up and went to school in Wichita. He was 15 when he first learned to play the guitar. He attended school at the Elite School. He graduated from the United States and earned a doctorate in Clinical Psychology. However, he never applied for a license to practice.
Soon, his priorities evolved and he wanted to pursue a career in music. Like every aspiring artist, McGraw moved to Los Angeles to fulfill his dream.
Featured: Beyonce Music Career, Family, and Worth
The Journey to Success
In 2005, McGraw started the band ‘The Upside’ which failed to garner any fame or attention. He became associated with Organica Music Group and collaborated with artists such as Crystal Harris and Margo Rey.
Eventually, he became the lead guitarist for the band Stars in Stereo in 2011. After performing for five years and gaining some recognition, the band split up in 2015. Later, he teamed up with Drew Langan, a drummer, and Matt Black, a bassist, to form the rock group Hundred Handed.
Hundred Handed saw a surge in popularity after releasing their debut single “Love Me Like the Weekend.” Their debut album, “Our Dead Language,” was released in 2018 and consisted of songs like “The Horror” and “HMS Nostalgia.”
In 2019, McGraw decided to make a go at a solo career, so he left Hundred Handed although the band kick-started his music career. McGraw worked alongside producer David Foster. In 2018, he released his first album “OO WHOA.” McGraw released four more albums namely “Flexible” in 2019 and “SHE,” “HER,” and “McConaughey” in 2021.
Over the years, McGraw has appeared on television several times on shows like “Dr. Phil,” “Celebrity Family Feud,” and “Entertainment Tonight.” He’s also a philanthropist. He takes time to work with charity organizations, including Kids Rock Across America.
The Best Moments
- 2011-2015: Played lead guitar for Stars in Stereo
- June 2014: Released Leave Your Mark
- October 2015: Released “Love Me Like the Weekend”
- February 2018: Released his solo album, OO WHOA
- April 2019: Released “Flexible”
- October 2021: Released McConaughey
The Private Side
Jordan McGraw has had multiple relationships over the years. There was a rumor of him dating Playboy model Crystal Harris but that was disproved after she married Hugh Hefner. In 2012, he started dating Marissa Jack. They kept their relationship confidential until five years when they were spotted in public together. They split up after their long relationship. McGraw was also known to have dated Ragan Wallake who was 10 years older than him. They reportedly split up in 2019.
In 2020, McGraw married Morgan Stewart, a former reality television star from “Rich Kids of Beverly Hills,” after a year of dating. The couple previously dated in 2010 but broke up after a year, only to reunite a decade later. They saw the birth of their first child, Row, in February of 2021.
McGraw grew up in Wichita, but in 2020, he resides in a mansion in Beverly Hills valued at $10 million. The luxurious estate was purchased with some help from his father, Phil McGraw. He also enjoys playing golf with his brothers.
His early influences consisted of Green Day, Phil Collins, and Blink-182. These were the artists he channeled when he was learning the guitar.
Read More: Ozzy Osbourne Interesting Facts and Secrets
Jordan McGraw’s Related Video
Jordan’s first single, “Flexible,” came out in 2019. This video has garnered over one million views.
Famous Quotes of Jordan McGraw
- “Being in a band is like being in 4 relationships at once.”
- “Accountability is a strong motivator to work even harder.”
- “The harder you work, the longer you get to do what you love.”
The Social World
Here are the social media statistics of Jordan McGraw.
Lessons for Entrepreneurs
- Persistence. McGraw learned at a young age that persistence ensures success, which is why he pursued his dreams starting at age 15, teaching himself to play guitar. Success requires dedication and persistence to your craft or passion.
- Gathering a community. When McGraw started his first band, he saw the importance of surrounding himself with like-minded individuals to help guarantee success. Sharing ideas with people with the same passion and receiving the same engagement leads to innovation.
- Leading a healthy life. To stay fit, McGraw uses his live performances to exercise. He sees this as a key way to stay healthy and keep his head on his work. It is difficult to be motivated for work without the satisfaction of having a healthful personal life.
- Don’t rely on external help. Even though McGraw was born to an affluent family, he is independent in his professional life. He made a name for himself as a musician without the help of his family.
The Unusual Stuff
- Jordan’s father, Dr. Phil, made a cameo appearance in Jordan’s first music video in 2019.
- Jordan has a large number of tattoos. But, according to him, none of them have a specific meaning, and he allows the artist to choose what to draw.
- Jordan has appeared on Celebrity Family Feud, The Changeover, Steve Harvey, and other TV shows.
- Jordan got his first tattoo at age 18 from a man named Mr. Cartoon.
- At a concert in 2021, Jordan was startled by a spider on his microphone, resulting in a memorable show.
Related: Alicia Keys Quotes and Personal Life
Answering Frequent Questions
Here are the answers to several commonly asked questions about Jordan McGraw.
What instruments does Jordan McGraw play?
McGraw has always been interested in music and trying to produce it. In addition to learning the guitar at 15, McGraw also learned the piano and was the lead singer for his previous bands. He has released several solo projects.
What is Jordan’s annual salary?
Jordan draws his income from music royalties, performances, and television spots. In total, he brings in approximately $3 million per year.
Did Jordan McGraw sell his mansion?
In 2007, Phil McGraw bought a $5 million mansion in Beverly Hills and transferred ownership to Jordan McGraw. He is well-known for the beautification of his house with unique decorative ideas. He sold the mansion with an asking price of $5.75 million.
The Closing Remarks
Jordan McGraw is a famous singer, songwriter, and musician with approximately $30 million net worth. Although he was born into a prominent family, he stood up on his own two feet and made a name for himself by doing something he loves. His relentless dedication to music grows every day and he continues to work on more projects.