What is Jenna Jameson’s net worth?
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Pornographic film actress, Businesswoman, Model|
|Date of Birth||April 9, 1974|
|Height||1.7 m (5’7”)|
|Place of Birth||Las Vegas, Nevada, USA|
|Partner||Brad Armstrong (m. 1996; div. 2001)|
Jay Grdina (m. 2003; div. 2006)
Lior Bitton (2015 – present)
The Usual Intro
Jenna Marie Massoli, better known as Jenna Jameson, is a retired pornographic film actress, successful businesswoman, and actor. Starting as a stripper and glamor model, Jenna soon moved to the adult entertainment industry and earned the title of “The Queen Of Porn.”
She is regarded as a highly renowned pornstar winning over 35 awards for her performances. Jameson’s affluence helped her establish her own company, ClubJenna, with a website featuring sexually explicit content with Jameson and other popular adult entertainers.
Before the Spotlight
Jenna Marie Massoli was born on April 9, 1974, in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. Her mother, Judith Brooke Hunt, was a showgirl at a casino, and her father, Laurence Henry Massoli, was a police officer. When she was just 12 months old, her mother passed away due to melanoma. The financial strain of the cancer treatment forced the family to move to several places over the years.
From a young age, she attended beauty pageants and joined ballet coaching classes. She decided to follow in her mother’s footsteps and become a showgirl but was rejected due to her height. Her first job was at a Disneyland Resort. In 1991, Jameson became a stripper for clubs in Las Vegas using a fake identification as she was underage. Before graduating from Bonanza High School, she was earning $2,000 per night.
The Journey to Success
Jameson chose her stage name, Jenna Jameson, based on a whiskey brand she enjoyed. From posing for nude photographs in 1991, she steadily progressed to erotic film media in 1993. She made her pornography debut in 1994 with lesbian scenes. She stated that she would not do anal sex or double penetration scenes.
After working with Randy West, she signed a contract with Wicked Pictures. Her movie, “Blue Movie,” carried her to win the first of numerous career accolades. She hosted Playboy’s “Jenna’s American Sex Star” in 2005. In 2008, she retired from pornographic performances but returned as a webcam model in 2013.
ClubJenna started as an internet pornography company in 2000 but soon began production in 2001 along with Vivid Entertainment. Their first film, “Brianna Loves Jenna,” grossed $1 million in the first year. ClubJenna started recruiting other actresses in 2004. It also ran advertisements on billboards in Times Square. In 2005, Jameson’s company bought its own strip club in Scottsdale. The company was sold to Playboy Enterprises in 2006.
Jameson released an autobiography in 2004 called “How to Make Love Like a Porn Star: A Cautionary Tale,” which became a New York Times Bestseller. She has written various other books since then.
Jameson also gained mainstream fame besides pornography. She appeared with names like ECW, WWE, E! Cable Network, Eminem, Family Guy, and Comedy Central. She also voiced characters in several video games. Garnering a lot of attention, she was interviewed by NBC, CNBC, Fox News, and CNN.
The Best Moments
- 40 awards in the adult entertainment industry over 14 years
- Pornography debut in the film “Up and Cummers 10” (1994)
- Jameson’s first big-budget production film, “Blue Movie” (1995)
- Establishing her own brand and company called ClubJenna (2000)
- Jameson’s first film with ClubJenna called “Brianna Loves Jenna” (2001)
- Jameson’s autobiography “How to Make Love Like a Porn Star: A Cautionary Tale” (2004)
- Playboy Enterprises buying ClubJenna Inc. (2006)
- Hosed the XBIV Awards as the Master of Ceremonies (2014)
The Private Side
Jenna Jameson is no stranger to tragedy. In her autobiography, she wrote two accounts of her being raped when she was 16. In high school, Jameson was addicted to hard drugs and broke up with her tattoo artist boyfriend, Jack.
Jameson stated she was a lesbian in 2004 and considered her lesbian relationship with pornstar Nikki Tyler her best one. She got married to Wicked Pictures director Brad Armstrong in 1996. They divorced in 2001 due to Jameson’s affair. She then married pornographic studio owner Jay Grdina in 2003. Grdina has been her only on-screen male sex partner in all her films since 1998.
Jameson was diagnosed with skin cancer in 2004. Although she fully recovered, she had a miscarriage and was unable to conceive due to Grdina’s infertility. Jameson filed for divorce in 2008.
She started dating UFC champion Tito Ortiz with whom she had twins in 2009. In 2010, Ortiz was arrested for felony domestic abuse, injuring Jameson’s arm. They split up in 2013, and Ortiz won full custody of the children. In 2017, Jameson had a daughter with her Israeli boyfriend, Lior Bitton. As they plan to marry, Jameson converted to Orthodox Judaism in 2016.
Jenna Jameson‘s Related YouTube Video
Tragic Details About Jenna Jameson
Famous Quotes of Jenna Jameson
Here are some of Jenna Jameson’s famous words:
- “My definition of courage is never letting anyone define you.”
- “Maturity comes in three stages: dependence, independence and interdependence.”
- “Oh well, when I was younger I was known for breaking hearts. I am the kind of person that falls passionately in love but then a couple of months down the line, I fall out of love.”
The Social World
Here are the social media statistics of Jenna Jameson:
Lessons for Entrepreneurs
An independent woman and self-made millionaire is an inspiration. Here are some of Jameson’s success lessons:
- Always try your best. Jameson has proven to be one of the best actresses in the entertainment industry. Never settle for less; strive to do your best.
- Look for opportunities. Jameson always sought to look for new ways to reach her end goal. Opportunities don’t always show up at your doorstep.
- Learn from your past mistakes. Jameson explains her past shortcomings in her autobiography but shows how she has changed. Don’t repeat your mishaps.
- Take calculated risks. Jameson started her ClubJenna website when the internet was not very popular. Her profitability from the website suggests how taking chances is necessary for success.
The Unusual Stuff
Here are some lesser-known fun facts about Jenna Jameson:
- Jenna Jameson’s first stage name was “Jennasis,” and her first business name was “Jennasis Killing Co.”
- Jameson removed her braces with pliers to be hired by the Crazy Horse Too strip club.
- In 1994, Jameson got breast and chin implants. She later had them removed when she quit appearing in pornographic content.
- Jameson’s signature move in her pornographic films was oral sex.
Answering Frequent Questions
How is Jenna Jameson’s health?
In early 2022, Jameson revealed she had been suffering from inexplicable muscle weakness, which made her unable to walk. She shares her progress on social media and is getting better.
How many tattoos does Jenna Jameson have?
The exact number is unknown, although she has sleeves of tattoos on her arms. Her most famous tattoo is two hearts on her right buttock called “Heartbreaker.”
Is Jenna Jameson married?
Jenna Jameson has had two failed marriages in the past. She is currently engaged to Lior Bitton and has made plans to marry.
The Closing Remarks
Jenna Jameson is known as the world’s most famous amorous entertainment performer in the adult industry. She has a legendary reputation for her countless performances and top-rated pornographic films. Jameson has undoubtedly revolutionized the industry through her company, which paved the way for numerous porn stars.