What is Hasbulla’s net worth?
|Source of Wealth||TikTok/Instagram|
|Date of Birth||2003 (Age 19)|
|Height||0.99m (3 ‘3)|
|Place of Birth||Makhachkala, Dagestan|
You’ve probably seen the so-called ‘Mini-Khabib’ smacking people and cursing in his child-like voice on TikTok— but how much is Hasbulla’s net worth?
Hasbulla Magomedov is a 19-year-old Russian social media celebrity from Dagestan, Russia. His videos mocking MMA personalities on TikTok and Instagram have brought him worldwide fame; his recognizable child-like appearance is caused by a rare genetic disease. According to reports, Hasbulla has a net worth of almost $200,000 as of 2022.
Before the Spotlight
Hasbulla Magomedov was born in 2003 in Makhachkala, Dagestan. He suffers from a rare form of dwarfism, giving him his child-like appearance. He was raised in a Muslim family along with one sister. His interest in mixed martial arts dates back to his childhood, but his medical condition prevents him from participating.
Related: Logan Paul’s Boxing Career
The Road to Success
Hasbulla started his career in 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic by making videos of himself sparring and boxing. He also filmed videos of him getting into altercations with people and posted them on Instagram and TikTok.
He became a viral sensation in May 2021 after posting a pre-fight press conference video with Tajikistani singer Abdu Rozik, who suffers from the same type of dwarfism. Soon after, he also posted a video imitating the weigh-in of UFC legend Khabib Nurmagomedov that gained millions of views. Many assume that the two are blood relatives, however, they only similarity between the two is same country of birth.
After Hasbulla and Abdul Rozik’s video became popular, UFC President Dana White claimed that he would be willing to pay Hasbulla $1.5 million for the fight. However, the Russian Dwarf Athletic Association criticized the fight as ‘unethical’ and “a show to make people laugh.”
Hasbulla also mocked the world-famous Portuguese footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo, in an interview with Barstool Sports. He claimed that the only thing Ronaldo does is “pass the ball,” and that he was more famous than the footballer. The attack is assumed to be a retaliation to Ronaldo taking a picture with Hasbulla’s rival, Abdul Rozik.
In June 2022, Hasbulla announced that he will be making a tour to Australia. The events will allow fans to meet Hasbulla and receive merchandise packs. In a controversial move, Hasbulla said that female guests will not be allowed to take pictures with him due to religious reasons, and that photo sessions will be exclusive to male fans.
The Private Side
Hasbulla is thought to suffer from a rare dwarfism known as Growth Hormone Deficiency. The disease causes him to look like a 5-year-old child and have a high-pitched voice.
Hasbulla is close friends with former UFC champion Khabib Nurmagomedov. He is a devout Muslim and has expressed his desire to become an Islamic theologian.
Hasbulla has also shown a keen interest in cars. Videos of him driving BMWs and Mercedes while sitting another person’s lap have made rounds on social media and garnered millions of views.
He owns a cat named Barsik and has uploaded multiple videos with his pet on Tiktok.
The Best Moments
- Dana White is reportedly willing to pay Hasbulla $1.5 million to fight against Abdu Rozik!
- A video of Hasbulla and Abdu Rozik having a pre-fight press conference went viral in May 2021 and was viewed by million!
- After going viral in 2021, Hasbulla has almost 2 Million followers on Instagram.
- He called out Logan Paul to a fight for his NFT collection, which is worth almost $2.5 Million!
Famous Quotes of Hasbulla
Here are some famous quotes from the famous Tiktoker Hasbulla:
- “Of course, sometimes I really get tired because there are lots of people who want to communicate with me; I just want to go to Dubai.”
- “These people just waste time leaving negative comments. They sit home and do nothing, just hate and can’t earn money. Moreover, they are jealous.”
- “When I carry the blade, people keep their mouth shut.”
Read More: Evander Holyfield’s Personal Life
Hasbulla’s Related Youtube Video
Lessons for Entrepreurs
Hasbulla has seen a massive surge in fame in the last couple of years. Here are some lessons we can learn from his stardom:
- Never let your circumstances dictate your life. Hasbulla suffers from a rare type of dwarfism that has no cure and inhibits his physical growth. However, he made the best of his given resources and is now an internet celebrity that travels across the world.
- You can always pursue your passion if you put in the effort. Despite being a die-hard MMA fan, Hasbulla could not get a professional fight due to his medical condition. Now, he’s been offered $1.5 Million by the president of UFC for a fight against an equal competitor.
- Stay true to your values. After his video went viral, Hasbulla has become an internet sensation. However, he has remained true to his religious and cultural beliefs, and recently stated that he would not be taking pictures with women on his tour to Australia.
Read some interesting facts about Hasbulla Magomedov:
- Hasbulla’s nickname is ‘Mini-Khabib’ after he made a video of him imitating the weigh-in of Khabib Nurmagomedov!
- Hasbulla is 19-years-old even though he stands only 3 feet 4 inches tall!
- Hasbulla got temporarily banned from Instagram in December 2021 after allegedly sending death threats to a woman!
- Hasbulla jokingly called out Logan Paul to a boxing match in 2022!
Featured: Ryan Kaji’s Youtube Success Lessons
Answering Your Frequent Questions
What disease does Hasbulla have?
According to unconfirmed reports, Hasbulla suffers from a genetic disorder called Growth Hormone Deficiency. This condition prevents the pituitary gland from producing enough growth hormones. The condition gives him the physical appearance and voice of a 5-year-old.
Where does Hasbulla train?
Hasbulla reportedly trains at the Nurmagomedov School of MMA in Dagestan, founded by the late father of UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov.
Who is Hasbulla fighting?
Hasbulla is in talks with Tajikistani singer Abdu Rozik for a fight hosted by the UFC. The two fighters suffer from the same type of dwarfism and are nearly the same age and height. According to reports, Dana White is ready to offer the pair nearly $1.5 Million each to fight.
Hasbulla is one of the internet’s favorite meme artists that arose during the COVID-19 pandemic. The ‘Mini-Khabib’ has many nicknames and is likely to be signed for an MMA fight in the coming future. With his rising popularity, he has acquired a net worth of almost $200,000, which is likely to multiply several times if he manages to stage a professional fight. Hasbulla is set to leave for a tour to Australia in 2022, and the event is going to make headlines and increase his popularity even further.