What is Georgina Rodriguez’s net worth?
|Net worth||$10 million|
|Source of Wealth||Influencer / Entrepreneur|
|Date of Birth||January 27, 1994|
|Height||5’6 (167 cm)|
|Place of Birth||Buenos Aires, Spain|
The Usual Intro
Georgina Rodriguez is an Argentinian model, dancer, influencer, and socialite from Jaca, Aragon, which is an autonomous region within Northern Spain. Rodriguez is also the girlfriend of football legend Cristiano Ronaldo. The model has a huge Instagram following because of it, with over 39 million followers on her account.
Rodriguez even has her own docu-television series called I am Georgina and a few other shorts to her name. The content she posts online includes photos and videos from her vacations or time spent with the family, her business dealings and performance, and her stunning yet expensive outfits.
Georgina is also an entrepreneur who launched her own clothing brand called OM By G which sold out its entire stock on the first day of launch. She co-owns a hair transplant company with her boyfriend called Insparya Hair Medical Clinic SL. Rodriguez is a presenter in her own right and has been featured at several different events and festivals.
Before the Spotlight
Georgina Rodriguez was born on January 27, 1994, in Buenos Aires while her family was visiting her paternal relatives. Her parents decided to move back to Murcia after she was born. Shortly after, they shifted once again to Jaca. Rodriguez considers Jaca her hometown to this day.
Georgina was always fond of dancing and wanted to pursue a ballet career. She became a part of the Young Ballet of the Pyrenees group during her childhood. Although, things began to change after she graduated from her Catholic High School.
Rodriguez’s father was a former footballer turned drug trafficker who spent 10 years behind bars. During that tumultuous time, the model found solace in ballet and devoted her energy to becoming a breadwinner for her mother and sister. That didn’t last long and with her body changing with age, she decided to quit and move to the UK to find a job in Bristol.
She eventually made her return to Spain and started living in Madrid, where she landed a job with Gucci after becoming a successful luxury sales assistant at Massimo Dutti. The model would travel to work on the bus every day.
The Journey to Success
Her tenure with Gucci gave her massive credibility, and she got the chance to wear Jean Gaultier couture at a red-carpet event for the Cannes Film Festival. One of her biggest clients while working at Gucci was her future husband, Cristiano Ronaldo. The footballer was a somewhat regular customer and eventually asked Rodriquez out to join him at an event. The paparazzi took several shots of the couple hanging out together and after a few very publicized meetings, they decided to make things official.
Her involvement with the superstar also propelled her career — she began taking steps to build her modeling career and signed with UNO Models. She also worked for several publications like Vogue, Grazia, and Men’s Health. Rodriguez did a cover shoot for Vogue and was a brand ambassador for a bikini line called Pretty Little Thing.
She quickly gained traction online and her Instagram handle saw an influx of followers. Today, Georgina is one of the biggest influencers on the platform and is considered the “Kardashian of Spain” by media outlets.
Rodriguez also started attending dance and music award shows/festivals. This helped with building up her credibility and network. The model attended the MTV Europe Music Awards Gala in 2019, presented at the Sanremo Music Festival the following year, and performed a song on stage at the Starlite Festival.
The Best Moments
- Moved to Madrid and got in touch with Cristiano Ronaldo while working as a luxury sales assistant at Gucci.
- Landed an opportunity to model for Gucci and signed up with an agency.
- Started her Instagram influencer journey and gained millions of followers in a short time span.
- Launched OM By G and Insparya Hair Medical Clinic that brings a ton of profit to this day.
The Private Side
Georgina is a mother to five children — two of her own and three adoptive kids. She is a big fan of traveling and staying fit. The model works hard to maintain her figure and is highly devoted to her family. Rodriguez was born to an Argentinian father and a Murcian mother. She’s a big fan of Italian culture and loves visiting the country. She was raised a Catholic and is a huge believer in miracles.
The dancer is also a philanthropist. She participated in fundraising for the Nuevo Future Foundation in 2017 to help underprivileged children in broken family environments get safety and education. She also donated 20,000 masks to the same foundation through Bella+Canva during the pandemic in 2020.
Georgina Rodriguez’s Related YouTube Video
I am Georgina | Official Trailer | Netflix
Famous Quotes of Georgina Rodriguez
- “I am very shy and perhaps this stirred me more in front of a person who, with one glance, had touched me deeply. Then after, the way Cristiano treats me cares for me, and loves me did the rest.”
- “I think when you work really hard and you help others, God helps you get what you want.”
- “Being a mom means being worried 24 hours a day. You’re constantly thinking, ‘My kids, my kids, my kids.’ ”
Lessons for Entrepreneurs
- Do Your Own Thing: Despite being well-known for being Ronaldo’s girlfriend, Rodriguez is her own person. Aside from having various hobbies, she is a great dancer who blew everyone away at the Italian Dance Festival.
- Don’t Lose Sight Of What’s Important: Although Georgina is a very successful model and actress, her friends still describe her as a “family person.” She regularly talks about how much she loves her children and is seen with them all the time in photos and in real life.
The Unusual Stuff
- She loves spending time with her children, singing, writing poetry, dancing, and working out.
- Georgina is a talented cook and practices yoga every day.
- Rodriguez had twins with Ronaldo through surrogacy in 2022 but unfortunately one of them died. The baby girl was named Eva Maria Dos Santos
- She has won the Starlight Foundation award for her prior philanthropic efforts in the past.
Answering Frequent Questions
Why did Rodriguez move back to Spain?
Even though she enjoyed her time as a nanny in Bristol, she still missed her home and decided to go back and move to Madrid.
When did Cristiano and Rodriguez first start dating?
Their first public date was around mid-November in 2016, but the couple made their relationship official in 2017.
How long did Rodgriguez work for Gucci?
She worked there for 8 months, after which the outlet owners let her go as she was attracting crowds and paparazzi that were putting off customers.
The Closing Remarks
Georgina got her chance to live out a literal fairytale after a lifetime of struggle and trying again and again. She capitalized on every rare yet great opportunity that came her way and made a fortune out of it. The model took the online world by surprise and continues to excel as a successful businesswoman who’s ready to change the world with her unique ideas.