What is FaZe Rug’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Source of Wealth||Gaming / YouTuber|
|Date of Birth||November 19, 1996|
|Height||5’7 / 170 cm|
|Place of Birth||San Diego, California|
The Usual Intro
Brian Rafat Awadis, also known as FaZe Rug, is a famous YouTuber from USA. He makes prank videos, vlogs, and challenge videos on his main channel. Faze also has a second channel where he solely creates gaming videos.
He started his career at 12 by making videos of Call of Duty gameplay. Due to his exceptional skills, he was scouted by FaZe Clan in 2013. As of today, he has over 21 million subscribers and co-owns the popular e-sports organization, FaZe Clan.
Before the Spotlight
Brian Rafat Awadis was born on November 19, 1996, in San Diego, California, to Ron and Sana Awaidas.
His parents are Iraqi immigrants who moved to the USA. They also go by the nicknames ‘Mama Rug’ and ‘Papa Rug.’ Growing up in a family of four, Awadis had a normal childhood. He created a YouTube channel at the age of 12 with his brother, where he uploaded a couple of videos. He became inactive in 2009.
He went to San Diego Miramar College, where he dropped out in the first year to pursue his YouTube career full-time.
The Journey to Success
FaZe Rug created his YouTube channel in 2012. Initially, he made short clips of Call of Duty gameplays. After showing his sharpshooting skills, he gained attention from the esports gaming team, FaZe Clan, who wanted to recruit him as a member. Awadis is currently the co-owner of FaZe Clan, which has become an e-sport gaming giant. He also renamed his YouTube channel “FaZe Rug.”
Along with gaming, he also uploads videos of pranks and dangerous challenges. He uploaded his first prank video in 2014, which went viral. His most viewed video, “Cocaine Prank,” has over 26 million views. By the end of 2015, he reached 1 million subscribers.
By 2018, he had surpassed 10 million subscribers, thus earning the “Diamond Play Button” from YouTube. Over three years of hard work, Awadis became one of the most viewed streamers and YouTubers.
FaZe Rug is also popular on other platforms beside YouTube. He launched his merchandise store consisting of sweatpants, t-shirts, and hoodies.
Due to his increasing popularity, he is also exploring different business ventures. In 2020, Awadis made his television debut by appearing in the show “RIdiculousness” and the movie “Crimson.”
The Best Moments
- Started his YouTube channel at the age of 12.
- Reached 20 million subscribers on YouTube on September 16, 2021.
- Got 5 billion total views on YouTube in October 2021.
- Launched his merchandise store.
The Private Side
Awadis was involved in two serious relationships. In 2016, he dated Kaelyn, but they later broke up. After that, he started dating Molly Eskam, a professional swimwear model and a YouTuber, but the relationship didn’t last long either.
FaZe Rug is a part of ‘Clout Gang’ alongside other YouTubers such as Rice Gum, Alissa Violet, and Faze Banks.
FaZe Rug’s Related YouTube Video
Famous Quotes of FaZe Rug
Here are famous quotes and sayings from the popular YouTuber FaZe Rug:
- “Even if you’re feeling unmotivated, keep pushing”
- “Past is the past. You can’t change it. You just gotta learn and move on!”
- “Cut the negative people out of your life, and you’ll instantly see a change in your mood.”
The Social World
FaZe Rug has collaborated with lots of popular YouTubers over his career. Here are his social media statistics along with his official accounts:
- Instagram: 6.4 million Followers
- Youtube: 21.3 million Followers
- Twitter: 2.6 million Followers
- Snapchat: 1.7 million Followers
- TikTok: 9.2 million Followers
- Twitch: 231k Followers
Lessons for Entrepreneurs
FaZe Rug received a fair amount of success from an early age. Here are some lessons we can learn from his ambitious YouTube career:
1. Expect Failure. Awadis’ first YouTube channel was a failure. Despite this, he wanted to pursue his passion for becoming an entertainer. In 2012, he made another YouTube channel and made it a massive success.
2. Consistency is key. FaZe Rug’s channel took years to gain viewership. He spent countless hours producing good gameplay videos, and finally got his big break in late 2015 when his channel hit 1 million subscribers.
3. Have multiple income flows. FaZe Rug doesn’t earns solely through his main YouTube channel. He has another channel dedicated to gaming videos. He also sells merchandise and signed sponsorship deals with brands like G Fuel. He plans to expand his income streams and wants to get more roles in movies.
4. Follow your passion. Although other factors such as talent, luck, and persistence contribute to success, passion also plays a major role. Awadis proved this by constantly improving the quality of his content because he was passionate about becoming an entertainer.
The Unusual Stuff
- His younger brother Brandon Awaidas is also a YouTuber.
- In 2020, FaZe Rug bought a $4 million mansion.
- FaZe Rug has another channel for posting gaming videos with over 800k subscribers.
- His favorite influencer is Kylie Jenner.
Answering Frequent Questions
Is FaZe Rug left-handed?
FaZe Rug stated that he carries out day-to-day tasks with his right hand, but likes to write with his left hand.
Did FaZe Rug buy a new house?
In 2020, FaZe Rug bought a new house priced at a whopping $4 million. The house has a pool, golf course, and basketball court. FaZe Rug has given a full house tour in his video.
What cars does FaZe Rug own?
FaZe Rug owns multiple cars, including a Lamborghini Urus, Lamborghini Huracan, Mercedes G-Class, Tesla Model X, and a Range Rover SV Autobiography.
What perfume does FaZe Rug use?
FaZe Rug uses Invictus by Paco Rabanne Eau De Toilette Spray.
The Closing Remarks
FaZe Rug has managed to gather a net worth of more than $4 million since he started his YouTube career. He keeps his channel up to date by uploading new trends and videos almost every day. Since he conquered the YouTube platform, Awaidas has decided to venture out into filmmaking and television shows. With his diligent effort and hard work, his net worth is only going to grow in the future.