What is Cole LaBrant’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$13 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Endorsements, Social Media, Acting|
|Date of Birth||August 21, 1996|
|Height||6’1 / 1.86m|
|Place of Birth||Troy, Alabama, United States|
The Usual Intro
Cole LaBrant is a 26-year-old renowned American YouTuber and social media star. He first captured the spotlight on Vine as a content creator. Over time, he diversified his career by making videos on TikTok and YouTube.
His content is based on his daily life and concerns of his social circle. He captivates the viewers by giving them an insight into his everyday life and personality. Cole’s confidence and strong convictions make him one of the top social media influencers worldwide.
Before the Spotlight
Cole LaBrant was born on August 21, 1996, in a strictly religious Christian family to Ken LaBrant and Sheri Lewis LaBrant. Cole grew up in Troy, Alabama, and graduated from Enterprise High School.
He has one older brother named Luke LaBrant and three younger brothers named Jack, Tate, and Clay LaBrant. He also has one younger sister named Lily LaBrant, who is a YouTuber like Cole.
The Journey to Success
Cole LaBrant embarked on his journey to stardom in 2013 by creating a channel called “Dem White Boyz” on the video-sharing platform Vine, along with his fellow friends Baylor Barnes and John Stephen Grice. Although it started as a dare, the content started to spread like wildfire on the internet and made the three boys famous almost instantly.
However, LaBrant was struck by a wave of misfortune when the hacker gained access to his channel and deleted his content. Cole then focused on making Christianity videos and was able to recover his massive fan base soon. LaBrant competed in the American-reality TV Show “The Amazing Race 28” with his mother and won the second position in season 28.
In August 2016, Cole began uploading videos on YouTube based on his everyday life. He made accounts on several other platforms like TikTok and Musical.ly, which helped him fortify his social media empire. He is an avid traveler and frequently posts traveling videos as entertainment for his viewers.
The Best Moments
- Proposed Selena Gomez for a prom date in a YouTube video.
- Made his television debut in “Sanders Shorts” in 2015.
- Signed a contract with a clothing line called “Water Bluff Clothing.”
- Created a YouTube channel with his wife by the name “Cole&Sav.”
The Private Side
Cole started dating popular Instagram personality and TikTok star Savannah Soutas in 2016. Their bond strengthened over time, and the two got married in 2017. The couple was blessed with a daughter who they named Posie Rayne LaBrant. They also have a stepdaughter, Everleigh Soutas. In 2020, the couple welcomed a son, New Zealand Cole LaBrant.
Cole also made millions by endorsing various brands, such as SugarBearHair, NyQuil & DayQuil, and HP, to name a few.
Cole LaBrant’s Related YouTube Video
Famous Quotes of Cole LaBrant
Cole’s words of wisdom are a blessing for us. Let’s take a glance at some of his powerful quotes:
- “The Bible says “love never falls” So if it falls, just know it wasn’t love.”
- “I find it so ironic that we live in a generation of people who call themselves Christian yet are too ashamed to live it out.”
- “Rape is a terrible terrible thing. I have much compassion for all victims. However, rape is less than 0.5% of all abortions. It is very uncommon. I would strongly encourage my daughter to have the baby. I would happily love and raise that baby as my own if she did not want to.”
Lessons for Entrepreneurs
Cole LaBrant set up several life-leading lessons for us. Let’s take a look at some of the important ones:
- Be Different. Do you know what distinguishes Cole from the other YouTubers? His warm and engaging nature. If you’ve had a glimpse of some of his featured videos, you will notice how he seamlessly combines humor and motivation together. Plus, his in-depth convictions on matters grab him millions of viewers.
- Passion Lights Up Your Path. Cole had a knack for documentaries from a very young age. He was completing a dare given by one of his fellow friends, which accidentally turned him into a social media star. He was publicly acclaimed, which instilled a sense in him to start documentation.
- Teamwork. It’s always better to reach out to people when you’re stuck at a dead-end. Take Cole, for instance. He did not attain an all-time high celebrity status all by himself but had considerable support from his friends. The trio’s coordination and collaboration were unmatched. Don’t always try to “one man army” your way.
- Expand. Cole did not restrict his career to making YouTube videos only. He found many new avenues to success. He turned to TikTok and Music.ly to broaden his influence. He also had ground-breaking success as an actor. Don’t focus on one thing in life. Be an explorer!
The Unusual Stuff
Here are some interesting facts about Cole LaBrant that will leave your mouth open:
- At the time of their marriage, Cole was 19 while his wife was 23.
- His most popular video on YouTube is dancing to JuJu on the beat.
- He first met Savannah on Music.ly.
- Cole appeared in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – Trailer Rescue.”
Answering Frequent Questions
Did Cole LaBrant do modeling?
His interest in modeling led him to signing a deal with Water Bluff clothing in 2013.
Where is Cole LaBrant’s house?
LaBrant owns a mansion in one of the most luxurious places in South California.
How much do Cole and Savannah make per video on TikTok?
Cole and Savannah each have over 16 million followers on TikTok. They earn approximately $20,000 to $200,000 per branded video.
The Closing Remarks
Cole LaBrant has a youthful charm. He branched out from being an ordinary content creator to a renowned actor and one of the top social media influencers in the world. A hallmark is his unique energy and confidence, which is vividly apparent in his videos. His articulations and persona are elegant, which is appealing to his viewers.