What is Chanel West Coast’s net worth?
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Professional Rapping, TV Personality|
|Date of Birth||September 1, 1988|
|Height||1.6 m (5’3”)|
|Place of Birth||Los Angeles, California, USA|
The Usual Intro
Chanel West Coast is an American rapper, TV host, and businesswoman. Her accomplished career can be credited to her appearances in popular MTV shows such as “Ridiculousness” and “Fantasy Factory” with Rob Dyrdek.
After working with 17 different MTV shows, Chanel became a music composer/rapper and has released three albums released so far. She worked with famous names like Snoop Dogg and Robin Thicke that boosted her recognition in the music industry.
Later, Chanel ventured into business and currently owns numerous clothing lines and has her own cannabis company.
Before the Spotlight
Chelsea Chanel Dudley was born on September 1, 1988, in Los Angeles, California, USA. Due to her parent’s divorce, she spent her early childhood frequently moving between New York City and Los Angeles.
Her father is of Russian-Jewish descent and was a disco jockey in New York City. He exposed Dudley to nightclubs as a kid. At the age of 11, she became interested in hip-hop after being inspired by Tupac Shakur.
She began taking music lessons and started rapping at 14. Dudley attended Taft High School, although she was later homeschooled until graduation. In 2008, she entered show business after meeting MTV’s Rob Dyrdek through some mutual contacts. Dyrdek later hired as a receptionist receptionist.
The Journey to Success
Dudley made her television debut in 2011 in an episode of “The Hard Time of RJ Berger.” Shortly after, she became co-host of “Ridiculousness” alongside Dyrdek and Sterling Brim. They reviewed online videos and submissions together. She then appeared in “Fantasy Factory” for multiple seasons, helping her gain recognition in the television industry. Dudley also did a voiceover for a character in the animated series “Wild Grinders” in 2012 and joined the supporting cast of “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” in 2017.
Alongside MTV, Dudley followed her passion for music and released her debut single, “Melting Like Ice Cream,” featuring Tiffanie Anderson in 2009. Her successive singles caught the attention of Lil Wayne, who signed her under his Young Money Entertainment record label.
She released multiple mix tapes featuring prominent artists like Snoop Dogg, French Montana, and YG. Her debut studio album was announced to be released in 2014. The first track from the album “Blueberry Chills” featuring Honey Cocaine was released that year. She kept releasing singles delaying her debut album, which was eventually launchedin 2020 called “America’s Sweetheart.” Many of her songs were featured on the show “Fantasy Factory” to promote her music.
Dudley’s business endeavors include clothing lines “Valleywood” and “LOL CARTEL.” In 2018, she launched her own collection of cannabis smoking supplies on a subscription basis titled “Daily High Club.”
The Best Moments
- Television debut in “The Hard Time of RJ Berger” (2011)
- MTV series “Ridiculousness” and “Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory”
- Debut single “Melting Like Ice Cream” (2009)
- Debut mixtape “Now You Know” (2013)
- Collection of smoking supplies launched “Daily High Club” (2018)
- Debut album “America’s Sweetheart” (2020)
The Private Side
During 2014, Dudley was involved in a relationship with Scottish-singer Liam Horne for a short while. They were spotted together at many distinguished television events like the MTV Awards.
In 2017, there was speculation about her dating rapper Solo Lucci. However, the rumors died after she started dating Dom Fenison. Dudley announced that she was expecting her first child with Dom Fenison in June 2022.
Dudley lives in Hollywood Hills in the Hollywood Dell area. She purchased a mansion in 2019 for $1.65 million that spreads over 2,600 square feet.
Chanel West Coast‘s Related YouTube Video
Famous Quotes of Chanel West Coast
Here are some of Chanel West Coast’s inspiring words.
- “I know what it’s like to have guys make you feel like you need to flirt with them or be sexy or hook up with them or something, and you don’t have to do those things. You just have to be strong and stand your ground.”
- “I’d rather be busy, working non-stop, than being bored at home, you know?”
- “From Snoop, I’ve learned quite a bit. I learned that sometimes I need to keep my mouth shut. It’s a long story, but definitely to sometimes keep my mouth shut. I also learned to always ignore the hater.”
The Social World
Here are the social media statistics of Chanel West Coast:
- Instagram: 3.6 million followers
- Twitter: 780K followers
- Facebook: 5.1 million followers
- TikTok: 1.2 million followers
- YouTube: 409K subscribers
Lessons for Entrepreneurs
- First impressions matter. Dudley managed to impress Rob Dyrdek when they met through a mutual friend. Just one meeting with him changed the course of her entire life.
- Focusing on your passion. While Dudley found immense success in television, she didn’t neglect her love for music. Her perseverance led her to becoming an accomplished rapper.
- Maintain a work ethic. Dudley is a hard worker who prefers keeping herself busy. Always being determined to reach your goals is essential to succeeding in life.
- Be open to learning. Since the start, Dudley has always welcomed advice from senior artists and other important figures in the entertainment industry.
The Unusual Stuff
Here are some less-known facts about Chanel West Coast:
- Dudley is an acclaimed model who has appeared in Maxim magazine on numerous occasions.
- Dudley has a custom celebrity bong with her logo printed on it.
- Dudley has a pomeranian dog, Weezy, whom she adores.
- She got offers from 80 shows after applying for her first role on television.
Answering Frequent Questions
Did Chanel West Coast ever date Rob Dyrdek?
No, the two have never dated and denied all allegations. However, they have a good friendship, both on-screen and off-screen.
Does Chanel West Coast smoke?
Dudley’s love for cannabis is no secret; she has been smoking weed since she was 11.
Is Chanel West Coast transgender?
The rapper has stated that she is not transgender. The speculation arose from her childhood pictures.
The Closing Remarks
Dudley’s stirring story of finding tremendous success from humble beginnings is exhilarating. She knew her worth and the scope of her talents, utilizing them to reach great heights. She continues to work with MTV and is rumored to make her silver screen debut soon — all the while focusing on making more music.