What is Carrie Underwood’s net worth?
|Net Worth||$140 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Singing, Acting and Brand Endorsements|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1983|
|Place of Birth||Muskogee, Oklahoma, America|
|Partner||Mike Fisher (m.2010)|
The Usual Intro
Carrie Underwood is a 39-year-old American singer, songwriter, fashion designer, and actress. At the beginning of her career, she took the internet by storm with her incredible vocal skills. Carrie has bagged an immense fortune owing to her successful album releases, live concerts, and brand endorsements. Currently, Underwood has amassed a whopping net worth of $140 million.
Before the Spotlight
Carrie Underwood was born on March 8, 1983, in Muskogee to Steve and Carole Underwood. She grew up on her family’s farm in Checotah. Carrie’s mother taught in an elementary school and her father worked in a sawmill.
Carrie completed her high school degree from Checotah High School and later enrolled at Northeastern State University. After her bachelor’s in mass communication, she participated in quite a few beauty pageants and earned the Miss NSU runner-up prize.
The Journey to Success
Carrie rose to prominence after winning the 4th season of American idol. Her success in the reality show brought her into the spotlight and paved her way into the music industry.
Her single “Inside Your Heaven” was a massive hit, making her the only country singer to debut at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The rising star continued to receive appreciation for her exceptional talent, and the her next best selling album, “Some Hearts,” was certified platinum nine times.
Carrie has won numerous accolades for her superhit albums such as “Jesus, Take the Wheel,” “Carnival Ride,” “Blown Away,” and “Cry Pretty.” Every one of her album drops has been a huge success and established her as a musical sensation. Carrie’s other ventures include multimillion-dollar deals with some notable brands, namely Olay, Skechers, Almay, Target, Nintendo, Hershey’s, and Nicole by OPI.
Underwood is also known to be an avid supporter of animal rights. From being a part of animal welfare campaigns to making considerable donations to shelters, Carrie has become an inspiration for many.
The Best Moments
- Became the 7th highest-certified female artist of all time
- Has 16 number-one entries on the Billboard Country Airplay chart
- Has won 8 Grammy Awards, 5 Guinness World Records, 17 American Music Awards, and 12 Billboard Music Awards to date
- Her album “Some Hearts” became the top country album of its time
- Became one of the 100 Most Influential People In The World in 2014
- Forbes labeled her as the most successful American Idol winner
The Private Side
Carrie met professional ice hockey player Mike Fisher at one of her concerts. The two started dating and got married in 2010. Carrie gave birth to their first son, Isaiah, in 2015.
In the following years, she went through three miscarriages before welcoming her second son, Jacob, in 2019. The family lived in a luxurious 11-acres mansion in Ottawa but later moved to a house in Nashville.
Carrie Underwood’s Related YouTube Video
Famous Quotes of Carrie Underwood
Here are some famous quotes from the American Idol winner:
- “Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on.”
- “Sometimes that mountain you’ve been climbing is just a grain of sand, and what you’ve been up there searching for forever is in your hands. When you figure out love is all that matters, after all it sure makes everything else seem so small.”
- “Play on when you’re losing the game. Play on, cuz you’re going to make mistakes. It’s always worth the sacrifice, even when you think you’re wrong.”
Lessons for Entrepreneurs
- Explore new ventures. Perhaps the most valuable lesson from Underwood’s impressive record is exploring different options. She didn’t stop after earning a name in the music industry and starred in a few highly rated shows and films.
- Learn to be wisely assertive. Carrie has garnered a considerable fan base due to her assertive attitude and down-to-earth persona. The singer was harassed on social media in August, and she effectively catered to the situation by opting for a more assertive approach.
- Use your power for the right cause. Underwood portrays using power and influence to benefit others and not just work for her gain. Her philanthropic work with charities, educational institutions, and even animal shelters is an inspiration.
The Unusual Stuff
Here are some interesting facts about Carrie Underwood that you might not have known before:
- Carrie’s victory in the 4th season of American Idol helped her get a Mass Communications degree.
- Underwood had never been on a flight until she flew to Los Angeles to become a part of the American media industry.
- According to sources, Underwood and Mike Fisher spent nearly $500,000 on their lavish wedding.
- Underwood revealed that she used to have a third nipple during the days of American Idol.
Answering Frequent Questions
How many records did Carrie Underwood sell?
Carrie Underwood has sold more than 70 million records worldwide. Her most sold album till date is “My Savior”.
Who is Carrie Underwood’s best friend?
Carrie’s best friend is her childhood buddy Ivey ChildersEditorial credit: Featureflash Photo Agency / Shutterstock.com. The two often post pictures together on social media.
Why did Carrie Underwood name her clothing line Calia?
The name Calia comes from a unique flower, the calla lily, which means “beautiful” in Greek.
The Closing Remarks
Carries remarkable work in the music industry and outstanding vocals have made her one of the most influential people on the planet. She was interested in music from an early age, and winning American Idol was her big breakthrough. Underwood released several albums after that and has bagged almost every renowned award in the history of music.
Featured image credit: Featureflash Photo Agency / Shutterstock.com