What is Anthony Pompliano’s net worth?
|Net Worth||$200 million|
|Source of Wealth||Tech investments, Crytpo industry, and Youtube.|
|Date of Birth||15th June 1988|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Place of Birth||USA|
Anthony Pompliano is an established entrepreneur, investor, podcast host, and former U.S. Army veteran. He became popular through his ‘The Pomp Podcast,’ which has been downloaded over 20-million times. Additionally, he gained prominence as an investor for investing in big companies across the crypto industry, including bitcoin.
He is estimated to have a net worth of 200 million and currently lives in Miami, Florida.
Before the Spotlight
Anthony Pompliano Jr. was born on June 15, 1988, in the USA, to his father, Tony Pompliano, who founded the IT service management company Anexio. The identity of his mother is unknown. Anthony has four brothers. His peers nicknamed him Pomp at an early age, which stuck with him throughout his life. Anthony studied at the Cardinal Gibbons High School.
He attended Bucknell University, where he majored in Sociology and Economics. After graduating from college with an arts degree in his chosen majors, he joined the U.S. Army and was deployed to Iraq. Anthony served a long six years in Iraq from 2006 to 2012 and was promoted to the Sergeant rank during his service. He was also able to experience 2009s Operation Iraqi Freedom firsthand.
Because of his excellent service in Iraq, Pompliano won the prestigious Infantry Leadership and Warrior Leadership Awards. These acquired leadership skills would prove to be very useful for him later in life.
Read More: Jordan Belfort’s Wall Street Controversies
The Road to Success
After returning to the U.S in 2012, Pompliano started exploring career opportunities. In 2013, Anthony Pompliano co-founded Digiforce, a social media marketing platform for demographic information based on unfiltered content.
This company was acquired by Strategic Link Partners later that year, but this business venture left Pompliano with experience and skill in social media marketing, which he put to good use in the following year.
Pomp joined Facebook in 2014 and served as a product manager to lead the Growth & Engagement team for Facebook pages. Because of his excellent performance, Snapchat recruited him in 2015 to lead their Growth Team.
After having been a part of the marketing industry for nearly 3 years as an employee, Pompliano decided it was time to take a step toward financial independence. He found his venture capital, “Full Tilt Capital,” with a $100,000 startup fund and invested in 22 projects within 90 days of establishment.
Fun fact, these projects included the social app Reddit and ridesharing app Lyft. The initiative turned out to be a great financial success and brought in handsome returns.
In 2018, Full Tilt Capita was acquired by Morgan Creek Capital. A few months later, Pompliano co-founded Morgan Creek Digital Assets and began publicly promoting Bitcoin.
In 2020, Pompliano joined crypto lending platform BlockFi’s board of directors.
Today, Anthony Pompliano makes his money through different resources, including Bitcoin investment and his podcasts. Presently, he is operating as an investor and solo capitalist at Pomp Investments, which he formed in September 2020. He has invested more than $100 million in multiple technology start-ups, some of which have a valuation of over a billion dollars.
A major contributor to Pompliano’s popularity has been his podcast on YouTube, which he started in 2018. He regularly talks about topics related to the fintech industry, and has hosted a number of prominent guests, such as Mark Cuban.
The Best Moments
- Served in the U.S military from 2006 to 2012.
- Founded DigiForce in 2013.
- Started his professional career in social media marketing in 2014 with Facebook.
- Was hired by Snapchat in 2015.
- Founded Full Tilt Capital in 2016.
- Co-founded Morgan Creek Digital Assets in 2018.
- Became a part of BlockFi’s board of directors in 2020.
The Private Side
Anthony Pompliano is happily married to his wife, Polina Marinova, who was his longtime girlfriend before their marriage. The couple got engaged in November 2019 and tied the knot in July 2020. He is not known to have any children.
Pomp likes to keep his personal life private, and there isn’t much known about his personal life beyond his finance and tech-related videos. Despite his immense wealth, Pomp prefers a relatively simple life. He loves to read, travel, and surf the internet. He currently resides in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Read More: Grant Cardone’s Worth and Personal Life
Meet the Host: Anthony “Pomp” Pompliano
Famous Quotes of Anthony Pompliano
Anthony Pompliano is a huge advocate for cryptocurrency and believes people should use the advent of cryptocurrency for their financial benefit. Here are some of his most popular and insightful quotes about cryptocurrency. Pompliano draws comparisons and presents examples to make it easier for the masses to understand how valuable crypto truly is:
- “The operator of the Toronto Stock Exchange has tested & confirmed it is possible to tokenize assets and use blockchain tech to do instantaneous settlement. Every asset in the world will be tokenized. It is only a matter of time.”
- “Those in power used to control ideas, therefore they controlled the people. The internet changed that. Those in power used to control money, therefore they controlled the people. Bitcoin is changing that.”
- “Blockchain is to the next 150 years what the combustion engine was to the last 150 years. One changed the way we transported things in the physical world. Blockchain changes the way we transport things in the digital world. Don’t miss out on the revolution.”
Anthony Pompliano is active on social media. Here are the links to his official accounts along with the number of his current following:
Lessons for Entrepreneurs
Here are some success lessons we can learn from the self-made multi-millionaire, Anthony Pompliano:
- Anthony Pompliano thinks an individual’s brand awareness is essential for success.
- He suggests always listening to smart people if they are excited about new ideas or products.
- He highlights how important it is to invest in smart and passionate founders because they dedicate their lives to a product.
The Unusual Facts
Here are some interesting facts about Anthony Pompliano you might not have known before:
- Anthony attended Cardinal Gibbons High School.
- He grew up in a household as one of 5 brothers.
- He worked for Snapchat and was fired just after three weeks.
- Before working for Snapchat, Pompliano was a product manager at Facebook.
- Pompliano was a speaker at high-profile crypto summits like the Global DeFi Summit in the U.K. and Crypto Invest Summit in California.
Featured: Kevin O’Leary’s Shark Tank Career
Does Anthony Pompliano own Bitcoin?
Anthony Pompliano recently revealed that over 80-percent of his wealth is in Bitcoin. And he has divided other funds between real estate, cash, and start-up investments.
What is Anthony Pompliano’s age?
Anthony Pompliano is 32 years old.
What is Anthony Pompliano’s favorite digital wallet?
Pompliano thinks ‘Calibra’ will eventually become a game-changer, making it his favorite digital wallet.
The Ending Remarks
While Anthony Pompliano was born into money, his financial wealth came from his efforts. His intellect and skills made him one of the most influential personalities in the world of investment and finance. And with his growing fame, he tries to inspire viewers by sharing his crypto advice and economic standpoints. Pomp’s net worth comes from his digital currency assets, but he has also secured stocks and investments in other businesses. Pompliano recently raised $12.6 million in funding for his co-founded cryptocurrency recruitment firm, Inflection Points.