What is Amanda Bynes’ Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Acting|
|Date of Birth||April 3, 1986|
|Height||5’7 / 1.7m|
|Place of Birth||Thousand Oaks, California, United States|
The Usual Intro
Amanda Bynes is a 36-year-old award-winning American actress, singer, fashion designer, and writer. She is best known for starring in a series of commercially successful comedy movies like “All That” and “Easy A.”
Amanda has been a long-term partner of popular TV channel Nickelodeon. Her stellar performances garnered her many Nickelodeon Awards and several other prestigious awards. Her most notable movies include What a Girl Wants, Hairspray, and Big Fat Liar.
Outside of her acting career, Bynes has not only been successful as a singer but also as a renowned fashion designer. She has her own fashion line called “Dear.”
Before the Spotlight
Amanda Laura Bynes was born on April 3, 1986, in Thousand Oaks, California. Her father, Rick, was a dentist, while her mother, Lynn, is a dental assistant and a manager. Amanda is the youngest among her three siblings.
Amanda developed a passion for acting at the tender age of seven. She enrolled in “Comedy Store” in Hollywood, which offered comedy classes for kids. Then, she took another comedy class called “Laugh Factory.” Both academies helped refine her acting skills.
The Journey to Success
Amanda made her first-ever on-screen role by appearing in a paid TV commercial for “Buncha Crunch” candy. After that, she made key appearances in stage plays such as “Annie,” “The Music Man,” and “The Secret Garden,” to name a few.
Bynes embarked on her journey to stardom when she starred in numerous Nickelodeon shows like “Figure It Out.” The series “All That” significantly boosted her popularity. She stepped into Hollywood in 2002 and starred in many featured films like “Big Fat Liar,” and the WB series “What I Like About You.” Her performance in the latter nominated her for Teen Choice Awards and Young Artist Awards.
In 2006, Bynes played a lead role in the sports-comedy film, “She’s The Man.” Amanda’s popularity further increased with her role in the musical comedy film “Hairspray.” It premiered in over 3,000 theaters which were the largest in this category. Amanda also delivered a solid performance in the comedy-romance movie “Easy A,” which grossed $75 million worldwide.
The Best Moments
- Won seven Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards.
- Received Hollywood Film Festival Award, Broadcast Film Critics Association Award, and Palm Springs International Film Festival Award.
- Starred in her titled comedy show, “The Amanda Show.”
- Appeared on the front page of Vanity in their list of ‘25 Hottest Stars Under 25.’
The Private Side
Amanda has a long relationship history; she first dated her co-star, Taran Killam. Her second relationship was withNick Zano. Amanda also dated Doug Reinhardt, but their relationship ended at the end of the year.
Amanda found herself in trouble with the law on many occasions. In 2012, she was arrested for DUI in West Hollywood. The following year, she was again charged for marijuana possession, but the case was dropped in 2014.
Amanda was also reported for behavioral issues. She allegedly started a small fire in the driveway of Thousand Oaks. Amanda was brought into a 72-hour-long mental-health evaluation hold.
Amanda Bynes’ Related YouTube Video
Famous Quotes of Amanda Bynes
Amanda Bynes’ words develop vivid imagery in our minds. Here are some precious gems:
- “I can’t help but laugh at all of you writing fake stories about me. I was not in any hit and runs. I don’t drink so the DUI is false.”
- “I Want A Million Dollars A Year For Illegally Having My Mind Read And Privacy Stolen”
- “I feel like people start to believe things that people say about them and start to think they’re really important. If you have a family that is down to earth and cool, I don’t see how you can be like that.”
Lessons for Entrepreneurs
Amanda Bynes is an exemplary figure for us. Here are some lessons we can adapt from her life:
- Bravery. Amanda Bynes suffered from many mental illnesses, including bipolar disorder, and faced severe charges on multiple occasions. It significantly lowered her reputation, but one thing that made her stand out from the crowd was her remarkable resilience. Rather than giving up, she fought the adversities with courage.
- Practice Makes perfect. Before starting her acting career, Amanda attended several acting academies to gain exposure. She put in an incredible amount of hard work and noted all her flaws to perfect herself with time.
- Persistence. Amanda did not have a breakthrough career right off the bat. It took her several years to become a mainstream icon. Unlike many people who give up with just one failure, Amanda endured the pain and losses in her life. She knew one failure can’t define her entire career.
- Keep Reinventing Yourself. Amanda knew that becoming a star in the entertainment industry was a huge challenge. She kept reinventing herself to stay relevant in Hollywood. She rose from being an ordinary actress to one of the leading choices for movie producers.
The Unusual Stuff
Here are some interesting facts about Amanda Bynes that we bet you didn’t know of:
- She gained inspiration for acting from Lucille Ball.
- Amanda was only 13 when she starred in “‘The Amanda Show.”
- She faced criticism when she dressed up as a boy in “She’s The Man.”
- She dated Seth McFarlane, who was the creator of the TV Show “Family Guy.”
Answering Frequent Questions
Does Amanda Bynes have a kid?
In March 2020, Amanda shared an ultrasound picture on her Instagram, indicating that she was expecting her first child, but the post was soon deleted, and her lawyer confirmed that they did not have a child.
What was Amanda Bynes’ last movie appearance?
Amanda waved goodbye to acting after appearing on “Easy A.” She was cast for the film “Hall Pass,” but decided to back off.
What happened to Amanda Bynes’ Fashion Line?
Amanda Bynes found the fashion line “DEAR” in 2007. Unfortunately, the business didn’t last long and eventually went bankrupt.
The Closing Remarks
Starring in movies with a combined box office sale of $103 million worldwide, Amanda Bynes continues to take the internet by storm with her top-notch acting skills. Another hallmark of this multi-talented woman is her impeccable beauty. She achieved several milestones in her life and is currently on her way to establishing herself as an A-list actor in Hollywood.